The club holds free quarterly meetings open to the public, which include:
- Guest speakers to discuss a variety of nature and environmental topics.
- Shared stories of interest about bluebirds, other birds, and wildlife.
- Information and tips related to helping with Bluebird conservation.
- Presentations of bluebird and nature pictures.
- Display & demonstration of various nestboxes.
Meeting location is Historic Mordecai Park in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, address is 1101 Wake Forest Road (corner of Cedar & Wake Forest Road)
Meetings are typically held the 2nd Sunday of the following months:
- Note: Meeting will be the 3rd Sunday of the month when Mother’s Day is the 2nd weekend of the month in May.
Please confirm the date at next meeting page, as meetings are occasionally rescheduled if the location is not available. If an unexpected situation occurs and a meeting is cancelled, we make an effort to post updates on the next meeting page and notify people on our email list if time allows.